When you use My Karibe, you confide in us with your data. We are committed to honoring that trust. This begins with helping you comprehend our security policies.
This policy defines the manner in which My Karibe will collect, hold and protect the information about the website and/or mobile app to test the data we gather, use, and share.
Data Collection and Use
This Policy applies to users of My Karibe services anywhere in the world, including users of My Karibe applications, websites, or other services.
This Policy depicts how My Karibe and its partners gather and utilize individual data to provide our services.
This Policy explicitly applies to:
Providers: users who offer services independently or through a company to deliver the services.
Users: users who request any services.
This policy likewise applies to the individuals who furnish data to My Karibe regarding an application to utilize our services, or whose data My Karibe generally acquires regarding its services.
The practices portrayed in this policy are liable to appropriate laws in the spots in which we work. This implies we just take part in the practices portrayed in this policy in a specific country or area whenever allowed under the laws of those spots. If you don't mind getting in touch with us in the event that you have inquiries on our practices in your nation or area can help.
The information we collect
- Data that you give to My Karibe, for example, when you make your My Karibe account.
- Data is made when you utilize our services, for example, location, utilization, and gadget data.
- Information from other sources, such as My Karibe partners and third parties that use My Karibe APIs.
- The accompanying data is gathered by or for mykaribestay
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE:
This may include:
Service Provider’s Profile :
The information we collect from the perspective of identifying is listed below:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Location/Demographic information
- Device information
The collection of this information by us is used only for background verification to assure the quality of services.
We collect the data when users create an account with the app. This includes the following
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Profile Picture
- Banking information
Data collection mainly includes gender and date of birth details. (When required for certain services or programs such as some features enabled to confirm the age and allow them to use the app. The inclusion of gender permits the users such that women can provide or receive the services to/from the women. This enables the services to be perfectly fit for both genders.
We may use the photo only to verify the identity clearly with the latest technologies. For more information, refer to the section titled “How We Use Personal Data”.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES:
This may include:
- User feedback, such as ratings or compliments.
- Provider feedback, such as ratings or compliments.
- User furnishing your data regarding referral programs.
- Users asking for services for you or for your benefit.
- Users or others giving data in association with claims or debates.
My Karibe employees through which you make or access your My Karibe account, for example, installment suppliers, internet-based life services, or applications or sites that utilize My Karibe APIs or whose APIs My Karibe utilizes, (for example, when you arrange a stumble on Google Maps).
My Karibe may consolidate the data gathered from these sources with other data in its ownership.
How We Use Personal Data
My Karibe uses personal data to transform the services into easily accessible ones. Also, data collection enables us to offer reliable/convenient transportation, delivery, and other services. We use the data to
Provide, Improve, and Develop the My Karibe Platform. Such as:
- enable you to access the My Karibe Platform and make and receive payments,
- enable you to communicate with other Members,
- process your request,
- perform analytics, debug and conduct research,
- provide customer service, training,
- send you messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications,
- if you provide us with your contacts’ information, such as your friends or co-travelers, we may process this information: (i) to facilitate your referral invitations, (ii) to share your trip details and facilitate trip planning, (iii) for fraud detection and prevention, and (iv) to facilitate your requests or for any other purpose you authorize,
- personalize and customize your experience based on your interactions with the My Karibe Stay Platform, your search and booking history, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit, and
- enable your use of our enterprise products.
- Send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information.
- Personalize, measure, and improve advertising
- Invite you to events and relevant opportunities
My Karibe doesn’t sell or share the user's personal data with third parties without getting consent from the user side. We use personal details to improve the service offering in the following aspects.
- Sharing with your consent
- Sharing details between members:
- Review information
- Cancellation history
- Phone number
- Listing address
- Information you publish in profiles
Data Deletion Policy
This sets out our policy for responding to requests for deletion of data under data protection law. This policy explains the rights of the data subject in relation to data deletion and the responsibilities of My Karibe in responding to such a request.
- Individual Rights
An individual has the right to erasure, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten. The principle underpinning this right is to enable an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- When does the right to erasure apply?
As stipulated in data protection law, individuals have a right to have personal data erased and to prevent processing in specific circumstances:
• Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed;
• When the individual withdraws consent;
• When the individual objects to the processing and there is no other legal ground for the relevant processing activity;
• When the personal data was unlawfully processed;
• Where the personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- What information does My Karibe retain?
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) will continue to be publicly visible on My Karibe, even after your My Karibe Account is canceled. However, the attribution of such information to you will be removed. Some copies of your information (e.g., log records) will remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we take measures to protect data from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
- How can data be deleted?
If an organization purchases access to the My Karibe Online Account, My Karibe acts as the data processor and the customer acts as the data collection. In this case, it is the responsibility of the customer, as the data collection, to ensure that data is not held longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is intended.
A user of the My Karibe Online Account, acting on behalf of their organization, can delete data from their online system whenever they wish. This data is deleted from the system immediately and cannot be recovered by any users or My Karibe employees after this point.
Data that has been deleted or otherwise destroyed can not be recovered at any time. A sufficient warning is given to the account administrator before data is permanently deleted.
Data may still remain in the systems' backup files, which will be deleted periodically. Information may be deleted from our CRM upon contact.
We undertake to perform the deletion within one month (30 calendar days) and will send you a confirmation once the information has been deleted. Wherever possible, we will aim to complete the request in advance of the deadline.
contact details: [email protected]